Need help naturals.....

naturalgurl

When your hair is in between lengths what do you do? I LOVE LOVE LOVE puffs. Well my hair has grown more and now my puffs look lopsided or like I'm trying to make a "nappy" pony tail. It's not long enough to look right as a pony tail. If I wear a head band and let it all fly, it shrinks so much like that it looks like a crazy uneven fro.I guess I'm being hormonal because I feel I'm at my wits end...

Don't want to cut it just to wear a puff and I want to wear my hair out more. What a dilemma, eh?

Do a twist out, then as it gets old do a puff, this should help with the "lopsidedness"

My hair is too long for puffs, period. -so I just do other things. I cannot really answer this question I guess. I twist my hair all the time.

:grin:

How can your hair be look long for puffs?

OP, are you looking for suggestions in general, or just suggestions for wearing your hair out?
Lys

Try wearing it shrunken from the get go - that way, you can 'pat' it into a proper style. Or, the twist-out fro is a good idea, too.

A sis above suggested twist outs. I think that would look really cute. Your hair will take to them like a duck to water.

We want pics, we want pics, we want pics!!!

My hair is too long for puffs, period. -so I just do other things. I cannot really answer this question I guess. I twist my hair all the time.

:grin:

I feel the same way..its huge and all i do is twist i attempt to straighten with my sedu and redken but this summer humidity is no joke..so it looks like twists will be numero uno as my choice any suggestions ladies.

Back