Need good no-lye relaxer

goldensugar23

Hello Ladies,I have been using smooth no lye relaxer(the one with kiesha cole on the box)I soooo love it.However,It doesnt last very long on my 3c/4a hair.I know it does say touch up on the box so now its time to graduate to a big girl relaxer.So I'm asking is there a no lye relaxer that gives great results..(gentle on the scalp)soft,shiny,movable hair..help.

TIA

Hello Ladies,I have been using smooth no lye relaxer(the one with kiesha cole on the box)I soooo love it.However,It doesnt last very long on my 3c/4a hair.I know it does say touch up on the box so now its time to graduate to a big girl relaxer.So I'm asking is there a no lye relaxer that gives great results..(gentle on the scalp)soft,shiny,movable hair..help.

TIA

Silk Elements MegaSilk No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer system with Olive Oil ... add a couple of squirts of argan oil or ... :yep: That was one of the last relaxer I used, before my un-"ending stretch".

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Silk-Elements-MegaSilk-Relaxer/SILKE27,default,pd.html

Last edited:
Soft and beautiful botanicals was a great no lye for me (when i was a no lye girl, lol) its a sensitive scalp relaxer as well. I think your gonna get many different no lye suggestions, you just have to find what works for you..

Optimum Super handles my 4B NG and leaves my hair feeling soft. The regular strength left my hair feeling rough the few occasions I used it until I relaxed again with super.

Soft and beautiful botanicals was a great no lye for me (when i was a no lye girl, lol) its a sensitive scalp relaxer as well. I think your gonna get many different no lye suggestions, you just have to find what works for you..

I use the same and it is pretty good.

OT: OP your hair is lovely! This is one of my goal looks! Do you have a fotki?

Thank so much for the suggestions ladies!I used to used soft and beautiful but for some reason I thought it was lye..and switched to the no lye and my hair really loved it.I'm going to experiment with africans best no lye,my friend uses it and she loves it.

fotki coming up later this month!!

Back