Need a new shampoo and conditioner set....

Hello again LHCF Beauties, I hate you bother you ladies on the nice sat evening, any who, I tried to find some threads on good shampoos, and all of them seem to be so old, so I wanted an update......I'm looking for a good shampoo and conditioner set. before I make my staple, I'm trying to make a permenant regimen asap......I was considering Design Essentials, and to be honest, I was thinking about giving the relaxer a try in the spring time, so any suggestions? I have tried-- Bed Head Moisturize Manic(this will be my staple if I can't find anything else better or cheaper), Paul Mitchell Moisturize, Mizani(which is only for very thick new growth), NTM, Mane n Tail (not MTG)....and that's it, I want to try a new shampoo and conditioner before I make my final decisions. Your help is very much appreciated...Thanks in advance.....:grin:

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Cristophe Beverly Hills Purely Natural lines both have nice shampoo & conditioner sets. Plus the poos are sulfate free.

I recently did an extensive search myself. I found, love and recommend abba pure moisture shampoo and conditioner. it's sls free and makes my hair feel wonderful. it lives up to its name. my relaxed hair is dry and has never felt better.hope you like it:)

I recently tried Organix coconut milk sham and con. The cond it really thick and leaves my hair sooo soft! This will be a staple of mine. This is the best conditioner I have used on my hair. I will have to try the shampoo again which is also very thick. However, the first time I used it I used way too much. Good luck!

The information on the old threads are beneficial.

Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase Shampoo
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment

I recently did an extensive search myself. I found, love and recommend abba pure moisture shampoo and conditioner. it's sls free and makes my hair feel wonderful. it lives up to its name. my relaxed hair is dry and has never felt better.hope you like it:)

co-signing on Abba. I use it and love it also.

Back