Near APL, then BIG CHOP... PICS

Carmelella

Got tired of the two textures so i hacked off the last bits of the relaxed ends. I like the feel of my hair,.. not loving the look, but not worried about that since i'm getting braids tomorrow. Now i can fully concentrate on getting to armpit length with a thick nice head of hair instead of scraggly ends. But i gotta say that in the first pic my hair is healthy, very little split ends or breakage. For those looking for just retention, i must say that weaves helped out a lot in this area (for me).

i gotta give it to the 4b's out there with short hair. even drying this ish was hard work. I think when its longer i'll have more lazy hair do options such as a pony puff or bun.

Transitioned for 10months. in january i had a mini cut,.. today i had the big cut.

Last edited:
You will reach APL. Time to play/learn around with your hair and enjoy the natural texture. Congrats!!

Thanks. I hope by this time next year i'll be back at that length. thats actually the longest my hair has ever been and i owe it to low manipulation.

I think i'll also invest in a real hair measurement shirt. I made mine in a rush and the lines are all off in every which angle, like i'm tryna cheat or something :lachen: where does everyone buy their shirts from??

Back