BIG CHOP ++++PICS

Wow. Congrats
You have a beautiful texture and it seems like you cut off a lot of hair to get there!

Congrats on the BC girl! Gorgeous curls...love your texture. Your hair looks so soft. You have a lot of growth for 6.5 months. Inspirational to me.

Congrats! :yay: Welcome to the "other side" :sekret: lol You have cute curlies. I'd say wear your TWA if the weather is not too cold. If you do decide to wear micros, make sure they are not too tight all over, otherwise it'll ruin your growth.

Wow! girl you cut a lot of hair. Your hair texture is pretty. It will definitely grow back longer and stronger. You go girl!

Your hair is so coily and shiny and healthy looking!! congrats on your BC. Wear the TWA for a while and then when you get sick of it try the microbraids :)

So I did the big chop yesterday...after about 6.5 months of transitioning. I like it! Just ready for it to grow out. My mom cut it so i still have some relaxed ends at some parts but I'm getting it evened out in a few weekends. I'm debating whether or not to wear a TWA or get microbraids (which I've never done before). We'll see!

I didn't take any pictures directly before because it looked crazy, but these pictures are from before and when i started doing minichops.

4-vi.jpg

6-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

1-vi.jpg

CPS638-vi.jpg

I think I found my hair twin!

Your hair is just gorgeous!!!! Please do not do microbraids. I've never had them but that is too much tension all over your head. If you want braids please get some bigger ones.

Back