Naturals

ive121

My hair is relaxed and I have three inches of new growth. Naturals when you want silky straight hair what products do you use? My hair texture is 4a and 4b in the front.

[ QUOTE ]
ive121 said:
My hair is relaxed and I have three inches of new growth. Naturals when you want silky straight hair what products do you use? My hair texture is 4a and 4b in the front.

[/ QUOTE ] I dont know of any products that will give you those kind of results for sure on natural hair....all i can think of is heat or another relaxer.
but for slicking back any wetness (water or watery type leave in) with some kind of moisture ( oils, grease, or thicker type of leave in) or gel might help

I agree with Irresistible, heat is the only way to get naturally curly hair, silky straight. I use a blowdryer to straighten my hair. Before blowdrying I use aubrey gpb for a conditioner wash and then a light serum. My hair comes out very straight, shiny, and silky.

I concur on the heat. But you could also do a rollerset and get smooth, flat, straight results.

However, natural hair will revert back to its original nature. Too much heat and manipulation will cause it to break.

oh duh, i wasnt even thinking she was asking what products to use with heat....

pookeylou, good suggestion with the rollerset...i didnt think of that either

I'm sorry- I meant how do you get silky hair when heat such as a blow dryer flat iron or hot comb is used. My new growth is VERY strong and can tolerate heat use.

Back