Any naturals use Lacio Lacio?

yodie

Are any 4a 4b naturals using Lacio Lacio for rollersets?

If so, do you think it helps to give you curls like you had when you were relaxed?

Is this product worth purchasing for natural hair?

Where can I buy it?

Trying to bump this up for you b/c I'd like to know that as well. I love using the product on my relaxed hair and if it is good on natural hair, I would love to keep it in my stash for when I complete my transition.

Surely there are some naturals that use or have used the product and can give a review.

BB

It depends on which formula you can find.The lacio lacio with no mink oil is a miss for me.It just feels like a cheap watery leave in.The original version is great(I use it for roller sets and on wng's)

It depends on which formula you can find.The lacio lacio with no mink oil is a miss for me.It just feels like a cheap watery leave in.The original version is great(I use it for roller sets and on wng's)

okay, sounds like there are two different formulas and only one of 'em works.

are you natural?

did the original version give you great sets?

Yes,I'm natural.I believe the original has been discontinued and replaced with the formula w/o mink oil.Yes,I love the original and the new one not so much.

Yes,I'm natural.I believe the original has been discontinued and replaced with the formula w/o mink oil.Yes,I love the original and the new one not so much.

Hi ElleDoll,

Thanks for responding.

Did you use the original for roller sets? If so, did your sets turn out okay with this?

does the bottle state mink oil as one of the ingredients or is there another name for it?

Back