NATURALS you should know..............

Her hair is so inky black and pretty. Makes me want to dye my hair jet black. She has a cool channel. Thanks OP.

She's right about keeping water in it.

I like to rinse it out every other day- unless I am in twists. Then I use heaping amounts of conditioner and Vaseline. (lately mixed with a little WGO on the scalp and Vaseline along the length.) And it stays moist for a few days.

Make sure to drink your water too.

AA

I want ink black hair too! *whines* It's so purty!

ETA: I just saw her Bantu knot-out style :drool:

Last edited:
Oooo thanks for this! :yay:

I'd never heard of her. But I am going to subscribe. :yep: She's so positive, and her hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I just wish she had more older videos so that we can really see a comparison of where she used to be and how far she's come now. I know her hair has grown, but since I don't know what she used to look like after she first went natural, it's hard for me to really compare.

But great hair nonetheless! :grin:

I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do really THICK fat, braids, twists, and bantu knots! :drool:

I love the bantu knot-out. Damn! I wish I could get that look.
Her hair is jet black. My dd2's hair is like that. It looks similar in texture too. Coily, shiny, thick. I can't wait to see how it grows out. I'd love for it to look like hers.

I like how she has nice music playing in the background; it just adds more of a touch to the video than hearing her just talking. She seems cool as well, and her hair is pretty :yep:. Thanks for posting, OP :). She has a new subscriber now :yep:

Oooo thanks for this! :yay:

I'd never heard of her. But I am going to subscribe. :yep: She's so positive, and her hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I just wish she had more older videos so that we can really see a comparison of where she used to be and how far she's come now. I know her hair has grown, but since I don't know what she used to look like after she first went natural, it's hard for me to really compare.

But great hair nonetheless! :grin:

I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do really THICK fat, braids, twists, and bantu knots! :drool:

Check out her first length check video. It shows her journey from relaxed up to that point of being natural.

Back