Naturals who use creme moisturisers...any suggestions?

Uber

Hey anyone know of any good creme moisturisers for naturals

I used to use just water and oil (jojoba or olive oil) as part of my moisturiser regime. Recently I purchased Cathy Howse moisturiser. I really like the way it made my hair feel. When using oil and water I have to section the hair to make sure I get all my ends. But the creme moisturiser came in handy in the evening when I was feeling lazy.I love the way it spread through my hair easily.

Only thing is, it is way too expensive for the amount you get. I think i've used it for a total of two weeks and it seems like it's almost finished. It cost about £8 for 8fl oz.

Any suggestions?

Thanks girls in advance

I use several different things for my moisture. I like giovanni direct leave in conditioner, shea moisture shea butter leave in conditioner and devacare one conditioner. However, something that is actually named a moisturizer that I use is Elasta QP Mango Butter Moistureizer, but they did just change it and now it is Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer. I have not tried the new formula. Who knows...maybe it will be a perfect mix of the oil and creamy moisturizer for you.

Happy Hair Growing!:grin:

Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Creme
Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme
Karen Body's Beautiful Hair Cream

Back