NATURALS who blow dry

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
What type of hair dryer do you use and why?

I'd bought this Infinity Hair Designer from Avon a few years ago and that's the only way I blow-dry my natural. I like it because it's really an AIO, hybrid type dryer... flat-iron/hot comb/detangler, with different levels of tension, for the different types of hair.
HOW I USE: Wet hair is in four big sections; With each section, I comb hair with the dryer on hot for about a minute or less, to half-dry. I then massage organic coconut oil or shea butter into the hair and continue to comb it, first on warm, then on cool... I always get a nice, shiny finish.:yep: No dry, fly away hair.

img

I use a andis ceramic blow dryer w/ the comb attachment. It dries my hair faster & straighter then the solano blowdryer that I had & plus it was cheaper.

I use a andis ceramic blow dryer w/ the comb attachment. It dries my hair faster & straighter then the solano blowdryer that I had & plus it was cheaper.

I too use this dryer with the comb!! I separate my hair into 4-6 sections and blow it out ( I only do this when I plan to press/flat iron my hair though)

oh by the way, i use a babyliss straight and dry blow dryer with the comb attachment, its also meant to be a hair straightener and detangles well, i use it on the low setting and it works really well, so far so good :yep:

What type of hair dryer do you use and why?

I'd bought this Infinity Hair Designer from Avon a few years ago and that's the only way I blow-dry my natural. I like it because it's really an AIO, hybrid type dryer... flat-iron/hot comb/detangler, with different levels of tension, for the different types of hair.
HOW I USE: Wet hair is in four big sections; With each section, I comb hair with the dryer on hot for about a minute or less, to half-dry. I then massage organic coconut oil or shea butter into the hair and continue to comb it, first on warm, then on cool... I always get a nice, shiny finish.:yep: No dry, fly away hair.

img

we've got the same blowdryer :yep:, its called the babyliss her in the UK

It's all about the hot air brush. I've used an ionic Andis pistol style w/comb attachment (I think several members have posted about this one--it's quite good), and several generations of Vidal Sassoon hatchet style w/comb & brush attachments, but nothing beats a hot air brush for me. I use this Remington, with the straightening brush attached:

41C4wZtzIiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I blowdry when my hair is damp.

Back