Naturals - what's the best heat protectant?

just for a blowout: aphogee green tea. i don't like my hair feeling coated and it's the only thing that provides that

now if i'm going to flat iron i'll use cones: i like Fantasia gloss. my hair is shiny, still feels light and smells so good :yep:

Before blow out: Aphogee Keratin Green Tea and/or Motions Heat Seeker Spray

Before flat iron: Redken Smooth Glide and/ or Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

I have used:

Kerastace Olio Relax Serum - this is my all time FAV. worth the price and the inconvenience to buy at a salon. This is the lightest, "bestest" ;) serum I have ever used.

Garnier Anti Frizz SERUM - too greasy and hated the smell

Garnier Anti Frizz Smoothing Milk - LOVE LOVE LOVE this for blow out and then follow with Kerastace for flat iron.

Chi Serum - like this product very much but , have to be careful not to use too much

Chi Infra Treatment - got this in a sample size. this is a "pre-heat use" rinse out conditioner. I really like the effect this had on my hair when I flat ironed it. I may purchase another bottle.

Joico Smoothing Balm - used this before blow drying. Good product but I prefer the Garnier Anti Frizz Milk to this. It can go on heavy and for the price Garnier gives a better value with a softer result for my fine hair. Thicker hair textures may prefer this product though.

Back