Heat protectant

[ QUOTE ]
Aveda has Brillant Damage Control.

Benefits
The foundation for any hair style, use this spray as a pre-styling tool to protect your hair from the hazards of combing and heat styling. Conditions hair without adding weight. Contains black tea, certified organic camomile, calendula and aloe.

[*]Protects from heat
[*]Detangles and reduces breakage
[*]Adds shine

Usage.
Use BrilliantTM Damage ControlTM on dry hair before styling to freshen up a style or to protect from heat and tangles.

Key Ingredients
Black tea, Certified organic aloe, Certified organic calendula, Certified organic camomile

Suggested U.S. Retail Price:
1.7 fl oz/50 ml $ 5.50
8.5 fl oz/250 ml $ 14.00

[ QUOTE ]
does aveda make a heat protectant for when hair is already dry, flat ironing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used this but did not feel it make any difference. I like redken heatglide better.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use Queen Helene Cholesterol. My mom used to use it and passed it on down to me. It gives a good sheen and just enough weight for your hair to lay right. My hair isn't greasy either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... that's interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's very interesting I wouldn't have thought about using it that way. I purchased the heat glide and once I take my cornrows down I'll try it an get back to everyone. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

itismehmmkay said:
I use Queen Helene Cholesterol. My mom used to use it and passed it on down to me. It gives a good sheen and just enough weight for your hair to lay right. My hair isn't greasy either.
How do you do that??? Also, can the frizz ease relax serum be used as a heat protectant? I ahve these two. Dont want to buy anymore products

I use both the John Frieda Frizz Ease Texture Correcting Serum (on soaking wet hair) and the Wind Down Creme (before I flat iron after roller setting it and drying under a dryer).

Back