Naturals....what is your hair doing right now?

LunadeMiel

I just went for my afternoon [theeth] brushing and while looking in the mirror I realized that my hair looks so funny....:lachen:

It's at this ackward phase right now where it's aiming for the sky, the doorway and floor all at the same time...:lachen: I wearing a head band right now and it isn't doing anything to hold my hair down. My hair keeps pushing if off and it's funny as heck....:lachen:I look crazy...:nono::lachen:

So...what is your hair doing right now?

mine is naked as usual but today its crazy frizzy and i dont kno y but 4 sum reason in pics it looks completely opposite lol im straightening soon :o)

umm my hair is weaved up and the hair thats left out is getting a wash and dc...im thinking about going to my stylist tomm and getting it blown out...eh its in this awkward stage and i dont think im feeling it..

mine is naked as usual but today its crazy frizzy and i dont kno y but 4 sum reason in pics it looks completely opposite lol im straightening soon :o)

Hey Hairtwin.. You've inspired me to keep wearing my hair naked. My hair is alway fizzy...I've just learned to embrace the frizz..:grin:

I have it in a ponytail. I put some Eco Styler gel on my edges and my hair looks slick as hell. Like if I had on a tight ponytail, which I don't.

It's in twists.

Man, I remember going through a triangle head phase. My hair always seemed to like to form the shape of a triangle. It was not a good look. I thought that phase would NEVER pass. But thankfully...it did. :)

It's actually behaving. It's all back in one braid. The only thing I hate is my braid looks about SL eventhough my hair is MBL.:ohwell:

My hair is behaving by staying in its straight pressed state for 2 weeks now....

Other than that it's breaking off in tiny pieces (still)...:ohwell: Don't know what to say about that other than I'm determined to figure out what the heck is causing it....

I just put it in two strand twists, and it's looking good, full, shiny, and longer than it was last time I did twists. *happydance*

I still have major triangle head when my hair is out, though.

CORNROWS. i am dying to take them out but i need to wait till friday so i can give my hair the TLC it needs. i will probably DC today anyway.

Just hanging out in a bun chilling.
Hopefully doing some growing too :)
I'm really happy with my hair these days. It gives me no problems.

My hair is doing something funky too. It's growing a lot on top and not as much in the back and the curls are tighter in the back, so it forms a strange shape. Im' putting it in twists right now.

it's in twists right now
i'm about to wash & condition them
and make an attempt at another new moisturizer/leave-in

please make this work
oh, god of the moisturizers

My hair is finally behaving! I really owe it to sectioning, apply castor oil, then combing my hair right after washing with a fine tooth comb. It makes a lot of difference.

Fabiennd, everytime I see your name, I think of that white dude named Fabien.

It's in twists.

Man, I remember going through a triangle head phase. My hair always seemed to like to form the shape of a triangle. It was not a good look. I thought that phase would NEVER pass. But thankfully...it did. :)

I think that's what my hair is doing now!!!

whatever it wants to do :rolleyes:

its supposed to be in a twistout...but its a kinky, curly, wavy, nappy mix of strands with some serious identity crisis going on....needless to say Im NOT feeling my hair right now

I think straightening it is the only way to get some uniformity.... Im a little hair frustrated at the moment :ohwell::nono:

My natural hair is chillin in a high pony after being shampood and conditioned with Aveda Dry Remedy! And the last 5 inches of my hair is happy to be coated with EVCO.

My hair is stuck in braids at this point....about to give it a wash . They are starting to look like locs as the hair is coming out of the braids and my ends look a bit mushy right now So I will have to rebraid some and then rub some emu oil on my scalp . Basically they need a bit of TLC right now ....since I will take them out next week.

Back