Naturals try Tousle me Softly for twist outs (pics inside)

bermudabeauty

My best twist outs for my 4a 3c hair is from using Tousle me Softly Finishing Touch Cream.

I use it on wet hair after I co wash and do about 20 two strand twists. For second day hair I reapply a small amont on dry hair and retwist in larger sections about 10 twists. and go to bed. This gives m hair shine and a tight curl for second & third day hair. (click for larger view)
hair15.jpg (second day hair)

me6.jpg (second day hair)

hair 16.jpg (third day hair)

By the way I love this stuff you can buy it anywhere from Ulta to Walgreens and it only costs $5.99. I use about two to three jars of this stuff a month. It smells great and is cheaper than Kinky curly and Curly Pudding yet yields the same results.

Great post and Pictures OP.

As you can see from my signature I'm all about buying Black. And KCCC falls into that category (from what I understand). WITH THAT SAID, I just purchased KCCC online (like 5 min before seeing this post). In order to be true to my Signature, at some point I'll try mixing the KCCC with this to "stretch" my $30 purchase.

I still believe in the siggy though.

Wow!!! Your twist out looks fantastic!! I think it looks even better on the second and third days!

Thanks for the tip!

BTW, how long have you been growing your hair? The progress on your siggy is fantastic!

Thanks for posting.
Your hair looks great!!

5.99 that's my kinda price!!! I'll definitely be trying this in the future!

You mean by 20 two strand twists... just twisting two bunches of hair together? Not flat, or anything like that?

I used the totally twisted shampoo/condish/mousse for a wash n go once and it worked really well. Probably put too much mousse on because my hair was kind of crunchy. I wish you would try it and tell me how it does for you.

I like this cheap stuff because it's so easy to try at 5.99!

Pretty hair. I am going to try this for a braid-out. See if this helps me to be successful at one :pray:

Only 20 twists? I swear my hair isn't long enough for that yet. But I will definitely consider using this product. Thanks for the suggestion.

Your hair turned out really nice!:yep:

Unfortunately when I used that stuff, it left my hair feeling stiff and coated with an ashy film residue. :nono:

You mean by 20 two strand twists... just twisting two bunches of hair together? Not flat, or anything like that?

I used the totally twisted shampoo/condish/mousse for a wash n go once and it worked really well. Probably put too much mousse on because my hair was kind of crunchy. I wish you would try it and tell me how it does for you.

I like this cheap stuff because it's so easy to try at 5.99!

that is correct just gathered two strands of hair together no flat or anything like that. I hope you find this information useful

Back