Naturals:PRODUCTS U USE TO LOVE

Freespirit02

I'm having an episode..I think I may have to break up with my baby daddy...S CURL moisturizer. It's so hard to leave..seeing i just bought a new bottle...:look::look:. I know this is a lot of yall's baby daddy..but yall can have him..I won't fight yall for him. Okay..all seriousness, for some reason it's been making my hair crunch. I've been trying it with all different kinds of oils..i even switched up my co-wash conditioners..thinking they were the problem, (love is blind yall). Anyway..are there any products you had to break up..and you were left eating ice cream watching lifetime..thinking "where did we go wrong"

Kenra MC (glad to break that, it was an expensive habit)
VO5 Strawberries and Creme, Suave Tropical Coconut (once I discovered HE HH, it was a WRAP!)
Aussie Moist (got tired of the smell, although it was such a great multipurpose conditioner)

Cantu shea butter leave in was all I ever needed when I had a twa, but now my hair gets really dry and hard.

suave almond and shea butter condish....tear :( caused me too much build up but my hair felt so good after the initial shampoo

When I gave up sulfates, cones and mineral oil I had to stop using all the Doo Gro products, i used the shampoo, oil, deep condish....Cream of Nature detangling/moisturizing poo...and I swore Hask Placenta made my hair grow but it was like 90% alcohol...my relaxed hair couldnt tell the difference but my natural hair could!

Back