Naturals - I took the sew-in out, now I need a good deep conditioner.

alibi

hair bored
:wave: Hey ladies! I took my sew-in out last night, and I'm gonna give my hair a rest for a few weeks before I get another weave. My hair grew A LOT (about an inch or so) and I want to do a good deep conditioner this weekend. I was wondering what you all use? I use Pantene S&S for my regular CO washes, and I want a deep conditioner with good slip, but very nourishing. Any suggestions???

I don't have a recommendation. I just wanted to say that I recently took out my sewn in weave and had a lot of growth too.

Try some Nexus deep conditoners such as Emergencee(heavy Protein) or Keraphix. I would follow the first one up with a good moisturzing conditioner. Or Sebastian Pentraitt still follow up with good moisturzing conditioner. BSS has generaic of these brands. Do a search on weaves or conditioners. There are some thread about good deep conditioners and how to care hair after a weave:)

Elasta QP DPR is really nutrient rich IMO and gives good slip. I used to like ORS Mayo but I haven't used it in a good while, but I remember it made my hair stronger after any kind of process (relaxers, braids, whatever)

Hey Ayanapooh,
I'd recommend ORS Olive Oil Replinishing Pak mixed with warm evoo, the combination is wonderful.

Let us know how the deep conditioning goes. I haven't found a deep conditioner I'd just rave about- I rarely do them anymore since my hair likes the coconut milk/honey preconditioning treatment so much.

Back