Naturals + Graduation = What hairstyle??

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Okay I have a good 2 years before I finally complete my bachelors...possibly less if I knock off a couple minors and a certificate but I don't know if I wanna do that yet....I'l see.

Anyway, by that time I am sure I will have either BC'd of FC'd (if I only do mini chops at a time, the FC would be my "final chop") and I will have lots of hair. How on earth would I wear it to graduation? You have to wear those hat thingys and besides braids, how do naturals wear their hair for graduation ceremonies?

Well you may not like my advice, but I plan on straightening it on that day. (Hopefully it won't be too humid!!) But if it is Oh well, I'd deal with it... Or I could do twist backs/cornrolls back to prevent the pufiness from going to the front.

(By then I'd have been natural for 4 years and some months, I'd love to see the progress on that day!!)

i saw this CUTE style when i went to my friend's graduation...she had a low side puff, and it was BIG! so she could put he cap on comfortably, and take it off without lookin a fool...

personally, back then i was big into extensions...and i sort of am now too, but i just dont have the money to support the habit! my next graduation (third damn one!) will be in 2008...i hope my hair will be long and fabulous by then....i will wear a gorgeous twistout :D

Back