naturals: conditioning question

aka

Hi ladies,

I usually use a protein conditioner (ORS hair mayo) to deep condition every few weeks or so but would like to start deep conditioning more often. I hear that too much protein conditioner use can dry out the hair so can someone recommend another deep conditioner, that I can use under a heat cap? I currently use the no poo method (suave humectant) to wash my hair weekly. Many thanks.

aka

Try Lekair moisturizing conditioner........I love that one...Me(newly natural) and my daughter use it, and we love it. Also blushing apple V05 is 2nd on my list.

If by deep conditioning you mean with protein I would say Aubrey's GPB (you can get it at wholefoods, vitamin shoppe, or local health food store). It's strengthens and moisturizes.

I agree - if you want to deep condition weekly try Aubrey's Organics. I believe it is ight enough to use it weekly under a heat cap.

My pics:
LeKair Cholesterol (professinal strength because it includes collagen not keratin protein) mixed w/ coconut milk & lime and honey as pretreatment.

Aubrey Organics GPB--I use this on a weekly basis now.

Back