Naturals and volume after washing

Qualitee

Why didn't anybody tell me that it takes 2+ days for your hair to naturally volume? :lol: I've been over his stressing that I hate my hair and it won't act right :cry: I've been natural for a while but I'm just now trying out some styles:look: I wear buns and braids all the time.

How long does it take for your hair to get natural volume after washing it? Hair type?

Last edited:
Why didn't anybody tell me that it takes 2+ days for your hair to naturally volume? :lol: I've been over his stressing that I hate my hair and it won't act right :cry: I've been natural for a while but I'm just now trying out some styles:look:

How long does it take for your hair to get natural volume after washing it? Hair type?

5 days:perplexed. when i was my hair it takes a while to act right. The moisture, smoothness and volume take a minute and it annoys me to no end. That's why I started co-washing.:yep:

i style my hair when its soaking wet so it can take 2-3 days. if i let my hair dry and styled on dry hair it would be bigger...maybe using a tiny bit of mousse to make the style hold.

My hair has the most volume right after I wash it. I should use less product and wash more frequently but i'm bunning 100% of the time so i'm ok with it for now.

I used to have problems with volume as well but cowashing regularily fixed my issues. Now my hair is fluffy on day 1
:)

One wet hair, my braid outs and twist outs looks good by day 3, nice and full.
When we do beach trips, I find that my hair looks better. I guess it likes sea air.

Back