Naturals and Nexxus

Neen

I am a natural 4a/b and was wondering if there are any naturals out there using Nexxus products, mainly Therappe poo and Humectress con. What were your results? I used it today but I can't tell if it worked or not. I let my hair air dry (as usual) but then put an anti-frizz gel on it which made it kinda hard. /images/graemlins/confused.gif TIA

When i was natural 10 months ago, i tried Nexxus Humectress and Nexxus Headress they worked so well on my hair, I was left with soft, moisturised and silky feeling texture.

these were my staples for my natural hair, i would leave the humectress in. my hair was so soft and moisturized
maybe it will take you a few tries before you see some results. was your hair dry before using nexxus?

It was dry but I didn't use the humectress as a leave-in. I will try that next time. Thanks.

I used it while I was natural with wonderful results. I think my natural hair needed more moisture than my relaxed hair seems to require at present (I'm sure it's b/c I was cranking up the blowdryer and flat iron regularly). Humectress is THE top moisturizing conditioner in my book and Therrape is so lush, creamy and thick /images/graemlins/love.gif. No matter what I do to my hair, if it feels stripped, dry etc. after rinsing I add Humectress and Lacio to my hair and it feels like butta. EVERYTIME.

I went home on my lunch break and put some Humectress on my dry hair and it moisturized my hair so well. It wasn't too heavy or anything. I think this may be a keeper /images/graemlins/grin.gif .

I currently rotate nexxus therappe/humectress with my other shampoos and I must say those are two excellent products. Expensive but worth every penny.

i LOVE nexxus humectress...i usually add evoo to mine and it makes my hair feel like butter....therappe is okay too..but i prefer kenra moisturizing shampoo a little bit more

oh..and if you're worried about price..they sell the generic version of both nexxus therappe and nexxus humectress at sally's for 3.99/bottle...works just as good in my opinion

Okay, I guess I gotta break down and buy some Humectress now!!! /images/graemlins/look.gif Dang Neen, why'd you have to start this thread knowing I was on the fence about buying Humectress??? /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOL! Anyways, my mom used to use it on my hair when I was little, and it worked BEAUTIFULLY! I'm doing no poo right now, so I'll probably just go with the Humectress only.

I guess I'm the freak again. /images/graemlins/look.gif Nexxus products didn't do anything for my relaxed or natural hair. I have tried Therappe, Humectress and Botanoil. /images/graemlins/down.gif

Back