Naturalista Cosmetics

I ordered last Thursday (BOGO sale). It's too soon for me to expect anything. What date did you order?

Yea you might not hear anything too soon because of the sale and it might take a bit.. I messed around and ordred again from her sale she had yesterday.. So I might not see my stuff no time soon..

She asked that people not complain on her FB page. She wants them to email her instead.

When I received my products they were damaged cuz of the heat so I never got to try them. She said she'd send me a replacement but I never received them so I wish her well but def won't be purchasing from her again.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

She asked that people not complain on her FB page. She wants them to email her instead.

When I received my products they were damaged cuz of the heat so I never got to try them. She said she'd send me a replacement but I never received them so I wish her well but def won't be purchasing from her again.

It might have slipped her mind because it seems like her business just took off and I think she wasn't expecting the volume to be as large as it was..

I to was getting a little impatient being that the shipping terms on her Etsy page says 5-7 days. I had been at least expecting a shipping notification since I purchased on the 19th during her BOGO and today is the 28th.

But I received an e-mail today saying my BOGO order will ship out this coming week. Hopefully I get it before wash day. I'm anxious to try the products too.

I placed an order on Friday 8/19 and I received an email saying it was shipped out, but I think they just notified USPS and it wasn't sent out. I'm annoyed b/c I sent them an email asking if they sent it out yet and I haven't even gotten a response yet. I also called them several times and the voicemail is filled.

It might have slipped her mind because it seems like her business just took off and I think she wasn't expecting the volume to be as large as it was..

I bet she won't forget to charge me if I owed her money! LOL lesson learned on my end.

I like that she has sales but she needs to CUT IT OUT if she's not fulfilling her orders in a timely fashion.
CUT THE MALARKEY!
:whyme:

I like that she has sales but she needs to CUT IT OUT if she's not fulfilling her orders in a timely fashion.
CUT THE MALARKEY!
:whyme:

SERIOUSLY. She didn't even send me an order confirmation, Paypal did and I darn sure haven't gotten a delivery confirmation and it's been a good minute. SMH.

Sheesh, so far I've heard so many complaints about her deliveries. If she doesn't shape up her business will end before it's begun. I was really only interested in 1 product and I can darn sure do without it.

...end vent.

Why does she keep having sales....?

I know she said on FB she quit her day job so maybe she is trying to match the income she was making?

I hope you all get your orders though!

My product was damaged due to heat as well. Also, I ordered 2 and only received one. We had a lot of back and forth for about a week and a half and she said she would send me 2 at no charge...I never got them. I emailed her for a refund and finally got it last week. I will not repurchase.

Lawd, nooooooo!

See, here's the thing.

I hate ya'll.

lol.
BECAUZZ...I would never had known about this company if it wasn't for all these lushious, beautimus, heads of hurr strutten all up in heah. But, honestly, if the product does wind up being a bad mamma jamma, I'm not willing to put up with all the uncertainity in order to receive it. My nerves bad, ya'll. I can take this kind of anxiety. I have GOT to learn to say no to BOGOs.

I ordered when the product was first introduced to the board - no sale & still $10. Etsy list 9 avail so I thought stock! Should have in a week. Took about 3 weeks. I had to email for status, and was told sometime in the week it will be shipped. When I got the confirm, it took 2-3 days to show a status.

Like others mentioned, I don't get the back to back sales, and the orders cannot be filled, timely. Give me honesty, if it takes 3 weeks, let me know up front, and I'll be cool with that. But 5-7 days is very different from 15-20, especially talking business days.

As far as the product, jury is still out. Its definately an "out styler" meaning, don't slather as a leave-in, use on twists out, twist, and braids I guess, or a sealer. It kinda feels like a coating/film on the hair after a day or 2, but I didn't feel the need to moisturize. Of course this is my experience. But at the end of the day, the million dollar question is, would I repurchase? At this point no.

Hopefully I get my products today. It was shipped out. I bought the leave in and requested the detangling spray as part of the bogo hoping it would help me with my stretch a little bit. But I'll likely be relaxing in 2 weeks anyway. I placed my order on the Aug 19th.

Ordered: Aug 19
Update Email: Aug 28th saying my order will be shipped this week

Today is Saturday and I don't even has as much as a shipping confirmation e-mail.

5-7 days huh? I'm gonna need that shipping policy to be updated. If accurately stated the 20+ days that it actually is taking, maybe I won't be tripping, but it doesn't so I am. :ohwell:

From her Facebook Page

BOGO Order Updates!!!.

by Naturalista Cosmetics on Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 12:30pm

Hello!!

Thank you to all who participated in the BOGO sale!! Though we have processed many orders, there are some we are still working on and I apologize for the delay and understand your frustration! Our items are handcrafted and it is taking more time then expected. The turnout on orders continues to blow my mind and this sale generated 6 times more orders than we expected! I understand how important shipping your items out on time is and I really want you to know that you will get your orders as quickly as physically possible. It is very likely that you will receive a confirmation number this week. In addition, your orders will contain a special coupon code as our way of saying thank you for your patience.

We are working out the kinks concerning shipping...though we have hired more staff, we are growing faster than we can keep up. Kind of a crazy blessing. We are confident that it will be worth the wait when you receive your Naturalista Cosmetics Box with your free gifts! Thank you to all of you we have reached out to that understand the delay. We appreciate your understanding and positive energy!!

--Padrica
Msmchy
westNDNbeauty

...maybe she should stop having back to back sales then. Just sayin'

Unless that product is gold on my hair I don't think I'd repurchase. I appreciate the note on her Facebook but she needs to automate it into an email and send to all her customers so folks who dont check her Facebook aren't left in the dark.

My product was damaged due to heat as well. Also, I ordered 2 and only received one. We had a lot of back and forth for about a week and a half and she said she would send me 2 at no charge...I never got them. I emailed her for a refund and finally got it last week. I will not repurchase.

She and I discussed receiving a replacement on July 14th and its now Sept 6th and nothing. I think I'll do the same and just ask for my money back. I wish her luck and hope she gets people to help her out.

My orders are on their way to me! I sent her a facebook message to ship my different sales items together (instead of 2 shipments).....and she did. GREAT!

Whew! That took a long time.:nono:

the product went rancid while in the refrigerator and my product did not look like the poster's above.

i will not repurchase.

Back