Naturalista Cosmetics

Here is my complete review (with pictures) http://bit.ly/nJZPSt

westNDNbeauty, thanks for the review. I think I will pass on Naturalista, at least for now. The shipping times and ever increasing price are huge turnoffs.

SN, great blog. I know you didn't like SM Smoothie, which is my staple, and you like Cantu Leave in (which I don't like, leaves my hair coated with white debris). May I suggest trying the Smoothie, if you haven't, on wet hair?

@westNDNbeauty, thanks for the review. I think I will pass on Naturalista, at least for now. The shipping times and ever increasing price are huge turnoffs.

SN, great blog. I know you didn't like SM Smoothie, which is my staple, and you like Cantu Leave in (which I don't like, leaves my hair coated with white debris). May I suggest trying the Smoothie, if you haven't, on wet hair?

Thanks for checking me out! I may revisit the smoothie again. I think I'll wait til I visit a friend of mine that loves Shea Moisture and snag a couple scoops of hers :)

Let's see...

I purchased from Naturalista Aug 21.
I received an email apologizing for the delay and promising my order was being worked on as soon as possible on Sep 1.
Sep 10 I received an email from Paypal saying my order had just shipped.
As of today Sep 17 based on the 'tracking number' I was given the postage office was electronically notified to EXPECT MY PACKAGE for mailing.

In other words. I will NOT be re-ordering. It's too sloppy for my tastes and sorry but after this I stand by my word. I wish folks luck but I wont bs supporting any businesses created by members for quite a while.

Back