Natural switching to a Relaxer. Heip!!

jaiku

Okay, It will be 10 years in January that I have been natural and I'm thinking about switching to a relaxer. I used to use optimum mild or dudleys relaxers but that was so long ago. I assume relaxers have gotten better since that time. My hair is mainly 4a with a bit of 4b. Oh and even when I had a relaxer it would still curl up alot when wet. So what brand of relaxer would you ladies recommend?

jaiku said:
Okay, It will be 10 years in January that I have been natural and I'm thinking about switching to a relaxer. I used to use optimum mild or dudleys relaxers but that was so long ago. I assume relaxers have gotten better since that time. My hair is mainly 4a with a bit of 4b. Oh and even when I had a relaxer it would still curl up alot when wet. So what brand of relaxer would you ladies recommend?

hi jaiku,

I was natural for a little over and year and decided to got my first relaxer roughly four week ago. The lady that did my hair used Affrim dry & sensitive scalp formula and the results were rather nice..if I do say so myself!LOL! Good luck and let us know how it goes! Also, welcome to the forum! Everyone here is LOVELY!

Back