Anyone switching from Regular to Mild relaxer?

Hiya Den, great to see new photos of you and your hair. Switched a while ago to mild, still on the MILD SILK ELEMENTS {except for the 'Indian' like texture from the regular it's a good relaxer for me}. Lost that crazy texture thing once I switched to the mild with no burning at all even after 20 minutes. The stylist has more time to part and apply with the mild and I don't feel bald as she rinses, I still feel hair weight. My hair feels soft, looks healthy a few months after the switch to mild.

thank for replying, its nice to hear from someone who uses the same brand of relaxer as myself. The mild sounds like winner, i certainly hope to achieve a straightlook, with added body. the last time i received some terrible burns, which i can definately do without. have you noticedwhther your hair has more tensile strength? do you haveany new pics of your hair, with the mild relaxer, btw thanks for the compliment.

Nooooo, Den..no tension tests yet. I know the oldest parts of my hair are still No-Lye and fragile. I have not tried messing with my ends too much except for keeping them protected and moisturized. Except for a shedding episode which I conquered the body of my hair is strong with a nice texture. No new photos recently except this back of hair blurry shot with some sparkly screw pins from ELEMENTS {no relation to SE} hair accessories.

Attachments

• Hair elements SMALL.jpg
    Hair elements SMALL.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 9
thank-you for all your help, i can't wait to switch to mild... your hair looks nice and healthy.

Nooooo, Den..no tension tests yet. I know the oldest parts of my hair are still No-Lye and fragile. I have not tried messing with my ends too much except for keeping them protected and moisturized. Except for a shedding episode which I conquered the body of my hair is strong with a nice texture. No new photos recently except this back of hair blurry shot with some sparkly screw pins from ELEMENTS {no relation to SE} hair accessories.

Back