Natural Instincts

marie

I'm going to try the Natural Instincts haircolor. Has anyone had a good experience with it & any color recommendations? I want dark brown not black. Thanks!!!

Bumping for ya....I just bought this in black yesterday, and I am so nervous to apply. My hair does very well with colorshowers, but I know this is different because there is some peroxide in it. I really like colorshowers, but I swear it all gone within 1-2 washes.

I only used my colorshower once. It was so messy, took a while to apply and washed out after several washes. Felt like a waste of time to me. I would love to permanently go black or a beautiful dark brown. Something similar to my color but better. I'll be watching this thread.

I use Natural Instincts in midnight black!! I love it. Although its semi-permanent, the color does not fade or come off so i just touch up my roots when needed and the last five minutes apply it to the rest of my hair. I don't like rinses because they don't take too well on my hair and they "bleed" (run) whenever you wet your hair or wash it.

I use Natural Instincts in midnight black!! I love it. Although its semi-permanent, the color does not fade or come off so i just touch up my roots when needed and the last five minutes apply it to the rest of my hair. I don't like rinses because they don't take too well on my hair and they "bleed" (run) whenever you wet your hair or wash it.

This is the color I use as well. I love it and it covers my greys very well. It is really really black though but I love jet black hair.

They. Often. Become. Permanent.

As in...a relaxer couldn't take it out when I use to relax and color.

I reviewed my experience with two of the colors on my blog. I won't be returning to it.

Update: I love the results of my color. I used Nutmeg which is a dark brown. It was very easy to apply. Not as thin as Clairol Beautiful Browns. No rub off, odor, or discoloration on skin.

Back