natural hair waist length possible

prettygirl

I was telling my natural hair girlfriend about this site and that it was for relaxed gals as well as natural head gals, I also told her that some females had waist length hair she was in disbelief for the natural heads as she said that the only way the natural head gals with 4a/b could reach this length was if they had dreads. I just wanted to post this to see if I could get a response from the natural gals does any one has this as a goal and is their any natural heads that have <font color="red"> </font> attained this length.I just want to prove my friend wrong.Because I do believe that with proper maintenace we can attain any length
Rose.gif

Hair still grows whether it's natural or relaxed. I'm transitioning but that doesn't make me think that I can't have waist length hair. I may not be able to always "see" the length but I do think it's possible. I'm quite sure that some people think it's not possible to have waist length hair with a relaxer when we know that IS possible!

I think it's possible, even when your hair is 4a/b like mine. It doesn't have to be in dreads to get waist length, but due to its shrinkage factor, it may not always appear to be that long unless it's straightened or stretched in some way.

Hey everyone, I so think it is possible, that is my length goal, and then I will set another, It is very possible, but most ppl cant deal with natural hair that long, some dread it, some perm, but is it very possible, Did anyone see that AA girl on Ex-Treme Dating show
think.gif
, her hair was waist length, and the 1st thing her date ask her "Are u mixed"
mad.gif
, and her hair was very nice
trampoline.gif

That is my goal. Right now I am a natural, 3b/c with hair that reaches bra-strap length. But I can be patient . . . a times.
newbie.gif

I know this may be strange, but I have an old workout video from Jane Fonda, and there is this AA girl with pressed waist lenght hair it is very nice, and full, I had to show her to my sister and my mom, I looked only and I am not sure where to find a photo but it was very nice

Back