Natural hair relaxer website

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I found this on my search engine: A natural way to get relaxed hair without caustic chemicals, and without damage. It's called African Wonders Naturalaxer Kit-In-A-Jar. It works on natural hair to release curly or kinky hair, and helps with relaxer touchups. Here's the link to check it out: www.naturalaxer.com

this was used by several posters on other boards that i belong to. most reported that it didn't straighten their hair very well. some complained that it dried their hair. overall, their reviews weren't really positive. those that were positive at first eventually complained about the condition of their hair. maybe it can work. i have no personal experience with it. so this is a second hand review. let us know if you try it.

i'll be sticking with a product that i KNOW works for me.

adrienne

What really irked me was when someone said it is actually a jar with containers of things inside that have to be mixed together!
confused.gif
It really is a "kit in a jar"!
mad.gif
It sounds like a mild relaxer in a box that could be purchased for $5 at any drugstore. I'd be so pissed!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
BabyCurls said:
I found this on my search engine: A natural way to get relaxed hair without caustic chemicals, and without damage. It's called African Wonders Naturalaxer Kit-In-A-Jar. It works on natural hair to release curly or kinky hair, and helps with relaxer touchups. Here's the link to check it out: www.naturalaxer.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt the claims of this product. What is natural about a relaxer?
confused.gif
confused.gif

Its just another way of getting people with natural hair to relaxed by putting the word NATURAL in it. Someones telling porky pies
pinocchio.gif

Back