Natural Hair Comic, Kinky and Carl E Stranz

MsLizziA

The Dedication:
Just what you need: another man passing his unwarranted two-sense on natural hair! No, seriously, this is just what you need! Or at least that’s what my s/o seems to think.

Kinky and Carl E. Stranz is a story about, well, Kinky and Carl E. Stranz. (And btw Carl E. is pronounced “Curly” for you guys who passed the 3rd grade and feel you’re too eh-joo-mah-kay-ted to pronounce oil “oil” and not “earl”.)

Well. who is Kinky?

By day, she’s a Housewives of Atlanta watching, hair-forum raiding, out of this world born (as most women are in most men’s opinion) and interracial parent raised housewife. But by night she’s a strong, natural haired superwoman (as most women are in my opinion) saving the world one follicle at a time.

And Carl E.? He’s the 9 to 5 working, interracial-parent having husband, who finds her super hero, extraterrestrial claims comical.

Well, what is this all about?

This is their reality show! This is Kinky & Carl E.’s natural hair journey. Now you may say, “Natural hair isn’t a journey for men!” Well, if you’re a natural haired woman and you’re in a relationship, I beg to differ!

You may ask, “Is this comic loosely based on the relationship between you and your natural haired s/o?” Well… I may not answer!

This comic is dedicated to all of the strong, African-American, natural haired superwomen of the world aka The Kinky’s! (See what I did there!?) I hope you Enjoy!

tumblr_m3j1o6xruK1rvop0eo1_500.jpg

The Departure: The Lace (you know… like lacefront) threaten to destroy all the Naturosapiens™ on planet Nugroath, of the Shea Galaxy, with heat damage and perms (the natural haired woman’s enemy), forcing Kinky’s biological parents to make a life changing decision…

Link to the page

Back