natural disaster!

Norma10456

Hi Everyone..

I have been natural for the past two years. I recently decided that I wanted to try color. I used textures and tones cherrywood but i came out not the way i expected so three days later I colored it back to black. ..now my whole texture of my hair has completely changed it is very straight and damaged. therfore I decided to grow it out using microbraids..Now I am clueless of how to start my regmine. I have properly used everything under the sun lol. my hair texture is about 3b but not really sure. someone please help me ! TIA:grin:

I had this same experience last week. I colored my hair and my texture changed plus the color didn't even take right. I'm sorry this happened to u:sad:

I wish you a fast and healthy hair recovery.:yep:

That was way too fast to re-color your hair!:nono: Thank goodness your hair was natural.

So you are in braids right now?? If so I would do a search on crown and glory method here and get some regimens from the ladies here that wear braids. Or you can check out www.growafrolong.com and she has a regimen there that some ladies follow, but twick to suit them.

Sorry about your hair:perplexed

I agree with Blackoutz, the C&G method does wonders from what I've seen. Good luck and next time come here and ask BEFOREHAND!:grin: We would've said NO NO NO!:nono: :yep:

The best advice I can give you is condition, condition, condition. You are most likely suffering from chemical damage right now so I would advise you to pamper your hair and treat it like antique lace for the next month or two- also know that because you have weakened that bonds of your hair, you should probably use a protein treatment to add strength back into the hair, but only after you've conditioned and moisturized it well, because protein can be drying and if your hair is already dry the result will be breakage.

Hope that help and I wish your hair a quick recovery!

Back