Natural cheap hair conditioner @ Whole Foods

Lucia

Go to Whole Foods no parabens, no sulfates, I read them, the 32 oz bottles or 365-mint or citrus grapefruit only $4.49. they have the shampoos to match too, smaller bottles are $2.50 I think.

Last edited:
thanks for posting this Lucia! No whole foods in my area though....by chance do you mind posting the brand name for me? I will check my local wild oats and see if they carry it.

tia,
tishee

Yea...I always eye their cheaper natural hair brands....and wonder if there is a diamond in the rough...I may try some one day especially since WHOLE FOODS allows you to open and use things and return it simply because you didnt like it....

Hmmmm....I will wait though...I am not buying any new products until December...

Can you give more details about how you are using it? Is it for co-washing, deep conditioning? Did it make your hair soft, give slip, feel moisturized, etc?

Yea, I was about to ask. If it says 365 Organic then yes, it is their own line. I never knew that, looks like Im going to have to make a trip to Whole Foods!

Have u tried the line? Any reviews to offer?

I just bought the mint conditioner a week ago. I love the smell! The consistencey is nice, not too thin. It took a while to sink into my scalp but I think that has more to do with the fact that I am 12 weeks post relaxer. I have used it a couple of time for conditioner washes- it does not dry my hair out. Hair is smooth after using. I was able to detangle in the shower with a brush without losing hair. I believe I bought it for 1.99 for 16oz bottle.

shandaMichelle said:
I just bought the mint conditioner a week ago. I love the smell! The consistencey is nice, not too thin. It took a while to sink into my scalp but I think that has more to do with the fact that I am 12 weeks post relaxer. I have used it a couple of time for conditioner washes- it does not dry my hair out. Hair is smooth after using. I was able to detangle in the shower with a brush without losing hair. I believe I bought it for 1.99 for 16oz bottle.

Sounds like a winner...

*ElleB said:
Yea, I was about to ask. If it says 365 Organic then yes, it is their own line. I never knew that, looks like Im going to have to make a trip to Whole Foods!

Have u tried the line? Any reviews to offer?
that's exactly the brand name-365 organic . I'm going to try the condish tonight I just bought it. I'll doa quick post on how I like it.

Back