Nappystorm's YT Channel

nappystorm

Hi Sisters in Hair. I've finally bit the bullet and started blogging/vlogging on November 1. Do your girl and favor, mosey on over and show your girl some love (or hate, it's up to you :look:). Let me know what you think, subscribe, and all that jazz. Also, I need some video ideas. I plan on doing a flat iron and a flex rod set next. Right now, I'm just focused on hair but when I get some more subscribers, I will start dishing the tea :grin:

Here is the lank to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nappystorm?feature=mhee
Blog
www.nappystorm.blogspot.com

Disclaimers:
1. The quality of my videos will improve as soon as I get a job. Right now I'm working with a 6 year old laptop and a $20 webcam from Wally World.

2. Umm please excuse the faces. Apparently, I have a case of the Nicki Minaj syndrome. Plus I was watching the VH1 Monday night f**kery.

I subscribed a few days ago or so. I like what your showing, the more correct info out there the better! I'm glad u did videos instead of pictures, no matter the quality I still prefer it. I wish you luck and many views :grin:

Your hair is insanely thick! No fair lol

I only saw the hair journey since the others aren't available on mobile *sad face* Hope to see more videos in the future OP

Hi Sisters in Hair. I've finally bit the bullet and started blogging/vlogging on November 1. Do your girl and favor, mosey on over and show your girl some love (or hate, it's up to you :look:). Let me know what you think, subscribe, and all that jazz. Also, I need some video ideas. I plan on doing a flat iron and a flex rod set next. Right now, I'm just focused on hair but when I get some more subscribers, I will start dishing the tea :grin:

Here is the lank to my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nappystorm?feature=mhee
Blog
www.nappystorm.blogspot.com

Disclaimers:
1. The quality of my videos will improve as soon as I get a job. Right now I'm working with a 6 year old laptop and a $20 webcam from Wally World.

2. Umm please excuse the faces. Apparently, I have a case of the Nicki Minaj syndrome. Plus I was watching the VH1 Monday night f**kery.

your hair is insane!!!!! i have subscribed under YT/nappturelle!

good luck

Nice footage, movin' fast, not alota chitter chatter, Great Info. Subbed!!! :yep:

ETA: And you had the nerve to hit us wit "Roni", Lovin' it! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Back