Name your "Go To" Line

Back in the day, nobody couldn't tell me NUFFIN 'bout Motions! That line works well for me, but maybe you should try out Aphogee. For me, it's better than Motions. (But I still love me some Motions :grin:)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with Motions but since I only use shampoo and conditioner and I know one of each from Motions that works well for me, I'd go with them. I stress more on conditioners and shampoos are 50/50 hit or miss for me so I hardly ever use shampoos from the same brand I use conditioners.

ApHogee was okay for me. The 2 Step was good but pricey and hard to get while the 2 minute reconstructor was just okay so I've never had an interest in buying from them again. I'll reconsider after your recommendation though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in love with Motions but since I only use shampoo and conditioner and I know one of each from Motions that works well for me, I'd go with them. I stress more on conditioners and shampoos are 50/50 hit or miss for me so I hardly ever use shampoos from the same brand I use conditioners.

ApHogee was okay for me. The 2 Step was good but pricey and hard to get while the 2 minute reconstructor was just okay so I've never had an interest in buying from them again. I'll reconsider after your recommendation though.

I agree, I tried out the conditioner first. If it doesn't work (and it usually doesn't) then I won't buy the shampoo.

I hope it works for you! My hair feels funny if the 2 minute reconstructor is not my final rinse. My hair salon doesn't allow clients to bring in their own products, so when she deep conditions me, I go in the bathroom and put some in my hair anyway :sekret:

I agree, I tried out the conditioner first. If it doesn't work (and it usually doesn't) then I won't buy the shampoo.

I hope it works for you! My hair feels funny if the 2 minute reconstructor is not my final rinse. My hair salon doesn't allow clients to bring in their own products, so when she deep conditions me, I go in the bathroom and put some in my hair anyway :sekret:

kiesha8185 - OH! I tried the Green Tea Reconstructor by ApHogee when I used to use leave-ins in my hair and I loved it. I don't exactly remember all the benefits but I remember thinking it was great, wish I could remember why I thought so though... :look: Maybe it was because it was so light and had protein to stretchen? I dunno... :yawn:

Ah, maybe I should've done that final rinse thing. I remember thinking the smell was nice since the ApHogee 2 Step's scent was kinda odd. :look:

Well, aren't you sneaky? :lol: I've never heard someone do that before LOL, gave me a good laugh. :lachen:

ihaven't stayed faithful to one product line yet BUT...i really like Neutrogena everything(skin and hair care)...Neutrogena Triple Moisture to b precise---the shampoo is gentle, the daily conditioner gives THE BEST slip (for me), and the silk touch is a great non-greasy leave in...i did just order everything from the lacio lacio line b/c iloved the leave in so much--we'll see how that goes. :)

For me , it has always been and always will be Motions. I will always use one or two products from them in my reggie

My tried and true that I always go back to is Mane and Tail! Best leave-in out there.....at least for me.:lol:

Joico seems to be very popular. I'm glad because I bit the bullet today and bought the shampoo, condish, reconstructor, and a leave in for the k-pak line. I got one product on clearence and one product free and 5 dollars off and still spent over $40! O_O. I'm hoping its worth it!

I think I want to change my mind. I actually think I like Komaza Hair Products.

I have I use all of the Califia line. I have purchased the Olive Moisture Mask, Intense Moisture Therapy, Vitamin Reign, Jojoba Hemp, Shea Butter Lotion, Hair Nourishment Oil, HoneyComb Rejuvenator and Protein hair Strengthener.

Oyin better watch out! If it wasn’t for the Honey Hemp and the Juices and Berries, they would be off the list!

Shescentit. Even though I hate the name, the packaging, and most of the fragrances ugh, the performance is outstanding.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

Aphogee! Their leave-ins, and 2 min reconstructor (sp?)

Sent from my Droid using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back