NAME YOUR FAVORITE OYIN HANDMADE AND/OR QHEMETBIOLOGICS PRODUCT

rufus12

Hi Ladies,
I just ordered some Oyin products, I already have some Shescentit products and I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee them but in your opinion what are your favorite products by either Oyin and/or Qhemet and why?
LOL, Rufus12

The burnt sugar pomade from Oyin and the Olive Oil and Honey Hydrating balm fro Qhemet.

These are both very moisturizing. I like the bs pomade for slicking down a puff. My hair is always fluffy and soft when I use these products.

Burnt Sugar Pomade and Juices and Berries from Oyin.

I now use the pomade and castor oil to slick down my puffs instead of gel. Like the previous poster said, it leaves my hair extra soft.

I love Qhemet Biologics' Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and Burdock Root Butter Cream.

I will use either of them as a moisturizer on wet hair after shampooing/cowashing and before air drying because they leave my hair well moisturized for days at a time.

Oyin: Shine and Define!! This is one of my favorite hair products of all time!! I love it on my edges. It stays like a gel, but leaves my hair very soft. It also defines twist outs like no other!!

Qhemet: I love the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. This leaves my hair very soft. Also, you only need a tiny bit of it so it lasts a very long time. I've also purchased samples of the Burdock Root Butter Cream and the Hydrating Balm but I have not tried them yet.

Shescentit and Qhemet have everything I'd ever need for my hair as far as product lines go. Oyin's Shine and Define is the only other product that completes this :).

fave oyin product is hands down the honey hemp conditioner. that conditioner is the best.

fave qhemet products are heavy cream and brbc.

love qhemet amla and olive heavy cream, still have a almost full jar casue a little does go a long way.. Burdock root butter creme and the honey balm are great! would love to hear what the favs of the other products are!!

Qhemet Biologic's Amla & Olive heavy cream and Cocoa Tree detangling ghee work wonders for me. I love, love, love the texture of the detangling ghee.

I love Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream. I purchased the Cocoa tree Detangling Ghee when I was relaxed and it did nothing for my hair, but now that I'm transitioning it leaves my hair soft, and moisturized for days.

I've only used Qhemet Products and i love Qhemet Root Burdock butter Cream & the Olive & Honey Balm.

*Beauty_Bandit
user_online.gif

icon1.gif
Re: NAME YOUR FAVORITE OYIN HANDMADE AND/OR QHEMETBIOLOGICS PRODUCT
I love Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream. I purchased the Cocoa tree Detangling Ghee when I was relaxed and it did nothing for my hair, but now that I'm transitioning it leaves my hair soft, and moisturized for days.

Interesting!!!!!!!!!!! Who is relaxed here and which products from Oyin and/or Qhemet work well with your hair?

LOL, Rufus12

I Love Qhemet's Detangling Ghee, the Amla & Heavy Cream, the Olive Honey Hydrating Balm and the Burdock Root.:lick:

I was recently 'gifted' the Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner and I just know I am going to love it.

I was also gifted a 'sample' of the Burnt Sugar Pomade and it was great deep into the Stretch.:lick:

I never use oyin but Qhemet's is my fave (i went somewhat crazy during the sale). I love the olive & honey hydrating balm, amla & olive heavy cream, coco tree detangling ghee and burdock root butter cream. The pomade I haven't really use but I think would be okay.

Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner. I haven't tried any new products from either of these companies in years, but I keep that conditioner on hand.

I love Qhemet's Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist. It is the only moisturizer I have. :cloud9:

Last edited:
I love the Oyin whipped pudding and shine and define. Greg Juice was ok. LOVEEE the bath products, lip balms, oils, etc.

The only Qhemet I have is the Amla stuff and it's GREASY on my hair. Better as a lotion for me!

I absolutely love Qhemets Burdock root butter cream.... I apply it to my damp hair after I wash/condition and let my hair air dry. My air feels soooo soft and is moisturized afterwards. When I was natural I used to love Oyin Juices and Berries Spray and her Whipped Pudding. I still use the Whipped pudding for my daughters hair.

Oyin: Honey hemp connditioner. Best all purpose conditioner I ever used

Qhemet: AOHC,OHHB. These are very moisturizing and you only need a little; not to mention one jar lasts me months.

My Qhemet loves:
Karkaday Tea Replenishing Mist (I dilute with spring water)
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

I also like the Amla Oil Heavy Cream and Burdock Root Butter Cream but I am still learning the best ways to incorporate these into my styling for best results.

The only thing I've tried from Oyin is their Greg Juice and it's just aight for me.

Last edited:
I love Qhemet Cocoa Tree detangling ghee it helps me to detangle and soften my hair. The Amla & Olive heavy cream keeps my natural hair soft and mosturized. The KarkadayTea Replenishing Mist keeps my hair moisturized. Not to fond of the smell but i hey smelled neem oil and my nose almost fell off so not that bad. I never tried oyin before i think i might just stick with qhemet for now.

Qhemet Detangling Ghee- Love the smell, love how it softens my hair. Love, love love!
Qhemet Burdock Root- very moisturizing.

Oyin Shine and Define- definitely defines my hair
Oyin Whipped Pudding- I like it, and it works well with Shine and Define but I'm not sure if I need it.
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner- love the smell, love how it detangles my hair. Love, love this conditioner too!

Never tried Oyin.

Qhemet: AOHC and OHHB combo is heaven! I have finally accepted that these two are my moisturizing staples and I have quit looking for that elusive miracle product!

Back