Name one product deep conditioning.

Kinky4Agirl

Hi ladies..
I use Aphogee products in my hair and I am not happy with the conditioner that comes with it. Probably for the fact that nothing in their product line actually says "conditioner". I am looking for a really good deep conditioner. Can you all please name just 1 deep conditioner that you cannot live without? I know there are a lot out there but I get overwhelmed when people list so many products. It is hard to choose. So if you were on a deserted island and you could only use 1 deep conditioner for the rest of your life... Which one would it be?
Thanks ladies...

I could not live without Shescentit’s Banana Brulee DC because its moisturizing and conditioning properties are absolutely sublime.

Another one here for an Aubrey Organics conditioner. I like Honeysuckle Rose, mixed with a few goodies when I'm feeling like being "extra". But, it's good on its own as well!

Well youre going to get overwhelmed with the different responses

Mine are tied between Organicals deep conditioning creme and As I Am Hydration Elation

Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque. Nothing has ever made my hair so soft shiny and bouncy! I gave up the CG method after trying this stuff.

I second Kenra Moisture Recovery Balm. I've tried and liked a lot if DC but Kenra gets the job done every time!! I just rinsed it out this morning after an overnight DC and I comb through my NG (11 weeks) like I'm 4 weeks post. I try to find it at Marshall's or TJ Max before I get it from Ulta.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Novex Recovering Mix. so far its the best dc Ive used since EVER. I also like that it can be used as a leave in.

Ok, I know you said one, but I have two faves! My new fave is Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and my fave that I've put on the back burner for now is Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque!
I love both of these!

Back