Naked Twister

Well....it depends on the type of relationship you want in the long term. I think it would change the dynamic of what you have now to a FB situation. Let him make the moves, you play coy and enjoy your dirty fantasies until later.

But that's exactly what I want, though :lol: I just need a nice lay for right now, no relationship status.
I've been on a celibacy journey for exactly a year now. And that friend checks all the right boxes for what I need in a FWB.

Oh, then carry on! Naked twister will let him know that you're fun and quirky. :yep:

So what's apropos these days...do y'all go get checked out together at the clinic for STIs or are you just gonna wing-it with condoms?

But that's exactly what I want, though :lol: I just need a nice lay for right now, no relationship status.
I've been on a celibacy journey for exactly a year now. And that friend checks all the right boxes for what I need in a FWB.

giphy.gif

I’m interested in how this plays out. I can’t see myself going to get tested because someone I met a few weeks ago wants to have sex with me. And then I’m sure he’ll try to get out of wearing the condom because you’re both “clean”. I’m not a casual sex person, so this seems like a lot of work/figuring things out for someone you’re not even with.

Y’all this may be TMI...
But I feel like a dog I heat. I’ve been focusing on school, finished that. Check. Focusing on work, moved departments, and working towards a promotion. Check. Moved into my own place with my own car, and transitioned to a new city and state. Check. I’ve been a cat momma for 5 months now and love that bond we have.

But My mind cannot stop thinking about male companionship and sex. It’s been a full year since my last relationship and I’m still not ready for that. I just want a lay. I’m just trying to do this is a clean messy free way. I’ve only had one guy refuse to wear a condom and that just never went anywhere. So I’m not worried about that.

Do you have to see him after? It could be awkward if you're co-workers or live in the same complex. If everything is cool then it's a non issue but if it's not you don't want to put yourself in a difficult situation. Otherwise, be safe and have fun.

Y’all this may be TMI...
But I feel like a dog I heat. I’ve been focusing on school, finished that. Check. Focusing on work, moved departments, and working towards a promotion. Check. Moved into my own place with my own car, and transitioned to a new city and state. Check. I’ve been a cat momma for 5 months now and love that bond we have.

But My mind cannot stop thinking about male companionship and sex. It’s been a full year since my last relationship and I’m still not ready for that. I just want a lay. I’m just trying to do this is a clean messy free way. I’ve only had one guy refuse to wear a condom and that just never went anywhere. So I’m not worried about that.

Do you girl. Sounds like you know what you are looking for.
Just protect yourself.

@theRaven Girl, are you me? :look: I have been on fuego for about the last six months or so. It hit me outta the blue. I've done all the freaking work I need to do on myself. Right now I just need a hard, warm body to hit it right.
Do people actually do this, I mean go get tested together? I've been out of the game way too long and just curious what the rules are in these dating streets...
This was the plan with the last guy I kicked it with. We discussed testing on the first date. I'll admit I don't think it's common, though.

Casual sex doesn't have to mean irresponsible sex. It's not weird or too much to get tested together. It's responsible and let's you have your fun without headaches. If I know we're both clean and we're using condoms and/or I'm on BC then I don't have a thing to worry about and can relax.

Hope everything works out for you @theRaven

Back