Nail Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have threads for specific colors.
Threads for specific brands.
We could start a new thread each month for themes.
A what did you buy thread for each month.
Hit & miss for each month.
Post pics of your collection and storage thread.
A lemmings thread.
An exchange/trade thread.
Konad thread.
Free hand design thread.
GLITTAH HEAUXS THREAD!!!!
A thread dedicated to feet.
A grow out your nails challenge thread.
Threads for each new collection.
Random nail and polish thoughts.
A thread just to list nail blogs.

OMGosh it's endless

NF lurker coming out saying that forum would be greatly appreciated :grin:.... matta' fact, i plan to start posting in the very near future.. i been into nails for a looong time now, i just barely take pics of my "masterpieces."

but anyways, i agree a nail forum is needed. it's been going on now since '07, so it's safe to say that it's a live topic.. live enough for its own forum.

:sekret:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nails are my new hobby! So I could sooooo use this!

Lamara help me pleasssee so I can get started!

#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum

Just wanted to add my interest in a nail forum.
I've become just as interested in nails as hair in the last year or so and I'm someone of a nail PJ at the moment... even more so than a haircare PJ. Imagine that.
I'd LOVE to see a new nail forum/sub forum.

We could have threads for specific colors.
Threads for specific brands.
We could start a new thread each month for themes.
A what did you buy thread for each month.
Hit & miss for each month.
Post pics of your collection and storage thread.
A lemmings thread.
An exchange/trade thread.
Konad thread.
Free hand design thread.
GLITTAH HEAUXS THREAD!!!!
A thread dedicated to feet.
A grow out your nails challenge thread.
Threads for each new collection.
Random nail and polish thoughts.
A thread just to list nail blogs.

OMGosh it's endless
And vendors on where to buy nail supplies. PLEASE can we have one?

I'm in support of a nail forum, I've been lurking dare I say it, in the NF thread since the beginning of 08'

Please give us a nail forum, if you look into the thread we have new posting with nail arts and designs, and a new theme every week!

Having a nail forum with sub forums will likely bring people out of lurkedom (like it did me:sekret: ) to share their experiences and pictures with anonymity which in turn may increase membership. :greedy: :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back