"myth"or "truth" do these stuffs grow hair faster?

karen

\"myth\"or \"truth\" do these stuffs grow hair faster?

LOl, I've been searching on the internet for hours and days now looking for ways to make hair grow faster,
think.gif
lol, I'm obsessed, the following are what I found from people's testimonies or from people saying from word of mouth. here goes:

Topical or External:
Topical grape seed extract (use on the scalp)
sage (boil with water, use for leave-in or wash)
rosemary(same as for sage)
nettle (same as for sage)
sulfur (store bought or from msm caps)
hemp seed oil (use on scalp)

Internal (vit,ect):
Horsetail capsule
L-cysteine
L-Arginine
Kelp (sea kelp)
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/lifestyle/health_products/sea_kelp_tablets/_review/414362/

Spirulina

Can everyone also list the stuff that they know for sure or they heard from word of mouth please....so we all can look at all the list and compare to see if similar product/stuff shows up...thanks

Re: \"myth\"or \"truth\" do these stuffs grow hair faster?

I've heard Kelp makes the hair grow in shinier, longer, and darker. I remember i read it somewhere b4. It stated that since Asians have alot of seaweed in their diet, their hair benefits from it.
smile.gif

I just started drinking stining nettles infusions for relaxation, however I heard it is good for hair and nail growth also.

I use a rosemary spritx after I first cut my hair (.25 icnhes) and went natural. Now 3 monthst later my ahir has grown about an 1 and a half. But I achieve the first inch in about a month time. I started addint othet things ( conditoners, etc) the the spritz and my hair hasn't grown as fast as the first month.

SO now I going back to the rosemary Eo, mixed with jojoba, vitamin e oil, and water and a multi vitamin.

My grandfather was starting to bald in his 60's and my grandmother gave him alfalfa tabs with his breakfast every morning, and in a short time his hair filled back in, I swear, he is 90 years old today with a full head of hair still, no bald spot or receding hairline... She told me way back then that alfalfa tablets ( the Shaklee brand) makes hair grow.

Shinka

Wow, congrats on the rosemary sprit thingies. I am seriously planning to make my own sprit of rosemary,nettle, and sage cause I heard that it makes hair grow faster, I'm planning spray it on my scalp a couple of times a day. Oh well it's really nice to hear so great result on this, I have a couple of questions for you though. You said that ur hair grown 1.5 inches in the past 3 monthes, and u said that u used the rosemary sprit, so did you only use the sprit only on the first month and stop? cause u said that ur hair grown 1 inch in the first month? sorry about so many question, I'm just sorta confused now..
confused.gif

trampoline.gif

Well, I hope u are gettin back to using the sprit thingie again, hey if it's a good thing, why not keep it
smile.gif
trampoline.gif
fishslap.gif

I've just posted on a thread "Look how much my friends hair grew" or something like that... L-cystein was the reason for the massive growth
smile.gif

Back