My "Traycee Summer Bun"....pics!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I call myself during my own version of Traycee's 5-Minute Summer Bun, and ended up tweaking it just a bit. Instead of doing the braids for the bun part, I just pinned up my air-dried hair into a bun. Sorry if the pics are too big.......

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I know it's not anywhere near Traycee's bun, but I had fun trying this one out!

It's beautiful! Does anyone have any tips on cornrowing down the side of your head? I can only cornrow straight back (I discovered this, when trying to mimic this style, lol).

that's cute! you could do traycee's one day, then switch it up and do miss cherokee's the next! (wussup with the "ee's" lol)

This looks GREAT! ..wish I could see where/how you parted it in the front. Since viewing Traycee's summer bun about 1.5 wk ago, I too have been wearing my hair similar to yours, but it looks nowhere as nice.

It's gorgeous. Man, if I could figure out a way to wrangle a short afro into a style like this you can bet i'd be doing it right now.

Pretty bun w/ your own twist:grin: I love all your buns-they're so thick and not to mention you got that good texture going on:grin:

I love your makeup and your eyelashes too:grin:

Back