My "Traycee Summer Bun"....pics!

Thank you wonderful ladies of LHCF. You know, there was a point in time where I was afraid to venture out and try new styles, different looks, etc. I was stuck in the "pony up n go" routine and I never really wanted to do anything different to my hair anymore. I stopped wearing it down and I resorted to wearing nothing but ponytails and the same ol' bun everyday. It hasn't been that long since I finally and gradually starting changing things up and getting into a variety. And I have you wonderful and inspirational ladies to thank for all of that. You all are truly amazing women. Thank you, Traycee, for being my inspiration for these types of styles, as well as the other women here that have given me the inspiration to change. LHCF RULES!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Verrrrry nice! :yep:

I swear I tried this the first time I saw the video and I CANNOT for the life of me braid my hair on the side.... I never learned how to cornbraid. My bun came out lookin quite a bit :look::ohwell:. LOL. I'll have to wait until my hair is about APL or BSL to get a decent look with this one.

yeah i'm hating. that bun is super gawjus. cherokee i may be harrassing you via pm within the next couple of weeks. i have to at least give that joint a try.

Back