MY TOUCH-UP PHOTOS

Nanyanika

Hi everyone, my sister did my touch-up last night. it went okay even though i got burns because my scalp is so sensitive. i rewashed my hair with keracare conditioner and lekair cholesterol. i added nexxus humectress, biolage as a leave in, then for moisture i added s-curl followed by generous coating of castor oil and WGHO to seal in moisture. The new pics are in my texturizer touch-up results album.

Your hair is looking so wonderful Den1! I always enjoying looking at your pictures.

WOW, your hair is beautiful. I am glad your touch-up came out well. I'm switching to affirm lye on my next touch-up.

[ QUOTE ]
Shawnee66 said:
WOW, your hair is beautiful. I am glad your touch-up came out well. I'm switching to affirm lye on my next touch-up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i think i will continue to use Affirm mild, it still took quite well to my my five months of regrowth.

So pretty, den /images/graemlins/up.gif...and what growth you've gained since the September pics /images/graemlins/shocked.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
So pretty, den /images/graemlins/up.gif...and what growth you've gained since the September pics /images/graemlins/shocked.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i think the vits and high protein diet is working...I know i defintely have more regrowth, but i'm not allowed to straighten my texture, to show full length... sniff... sniff. coz i'm on the no measuring challenge, till April.

I see why your grinning in one of your pictures. Those curls are fabulous! You must be pleased with the results. You have some thick hair girlie.

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
I see why your grinning in one of your pictures. Those curls are fabulous! You must be pleased with the results. You have some thick hair girlie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Honi, i really like the results, some areas are a bit underprocessed and some a little straighter, but i'm more comfortable with it now.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Wow! Den, your hair looks absolutely wonderful!

I love the curly look on you girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Thanks DSD, When are you gonna update your album i love your hair pics their inspiring to me.

You know I hate you, right? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Everyone's new pictures are amazing. What an inspiration!

Your hair looks great DEN /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I love the ringlets. I WOULD NEVER use heat /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Btw, I saw that you posted you didn't like the Biolage hydrating balm...why?

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Your hair looks great DEN /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I love the ringlets. I WOULD NEVER use heat /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Btw, I saw that you posted you didn't like the Biolage hydrating balm...why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Faith, i was a little undecided with biolage, but i think it was because a used another conditioner first then applied it after (i was doing a no poo method). i applied it to my hair as a leave-in it worked really well, i gonna try it again as a rinse-out conditioner. Faith i'm staying away from heat too, i want to get my hair as monstrously thick and long as possible lol /images/graemlins/rofl.gif okay except maybe when i need to trim.

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Your hair looks good. How much has it grown?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i really haven't got a clue how much growth, as i'm on the no measuring challenge, so i will not be straightening my texture until April when the challenge ends.

Back