MY TOUCH-UP PHOTOS

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
It looks great. You have a really good texturizer. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's perfect!

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not know how good this makes me feel coming from wonderful hair inspiration like yourself..thanks Supergirl, i hope my hair could look half as good as yours one day.

your hair is beautiful as usual,,, ms show-off bunny..... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.... Your sis did a great job with the touch up.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good LORD! you have soooooo much hair /images/graemlins/love.gif /images/graemlins/love.gif /images/graemlins/love.gif

Den1: Can I be you? Can I? Btw, I will be relaxing this weekend ( I hope). I'll keep you posted. Thanks for being such a great inspiration!

Thanks ladies for all the kind words, there will be no more updating from me until April 2005. Premierepearl08 good luck, i know your hair will turn out beautiful, keep us updated.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Your texturizer looks perfect, den /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> D I T T O!</font> /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Denise, your hair looks absolutely lovely, oh those ringlets. I am very pleased that the texturiser worked out for you and I am glad to see you smiling. Your pictures are an inspiration. You have got so much growth. Thank you for sharing your pictures. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Valerie said:
Denise, your hair looks absolutely lovely, oh those ringlets. I am very pleased that the texturiser worked out for you and I am glad to see you smiling. Your pictures are an inspiration. You have got so much growth. Thank you for sharing your pictures. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Thanks Val, sorry i haven't had the time to reply to your PM yet, thanks for all your love and support. i will contact you in a few days.

Den1, You hair looks beautiful. I always enjoy reading your posts. I still use the plastic cap method you told everyone about. Keep up the great job with your hair!!!!

Hey cleo, did you try the biolage ultra hydrating balm?
I did but i used it as a leave in which worked great,however i didn't like it as a rinse-out as my hair felt too coated. i think its because i used another conditioner first (i was doing a no poo method)i will try it again as a deep conditioning treatment, i'll keep you posted, thanks for the compliments.

[ QUOTE ]
Caramel55 said:
How pretty you are...the hair is fabulous! You grow girl! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great avatar....where did you get it ???

Back