My theory on hair growth boosters

SweetNic_JA

I'll keep this short because this is a simple theory. I've seen many posts about people eating lots of protein, lots of carrots, lots of eggs, and probably lots of other things. I am starting to think that it's not exactly what you are eating but, how much of it you are consuming. We know that the body expells through the hair and nails anything we've consumed in excess and I believe this phenomena is what causes so many people's hair to grow faster once they've had many foods in large quantities.

What do you think?

You Are On Point. Fruit And Veggies Are The Miracle Growth Products! Especially Cabbage Broccoli Onions Garlic Eggs Spinach Etc. Vitamins Are Ok But Theres Nothing Like The Real Deal. I Noticed Yrs Ago That Some Of My Friends Who Are Vegans Or Semi Vegan Have Such Radiant Skin And Fast Hair Growth.

SweetNic_JA said:
I'll keep this short because this is a simple theory. I've seen many posts about people eating lots of protein, lots of carrots, lots of eggs, and probably lots of other things. I am starting to think that it's not exactly what you are eating but, how much of it you are consuming. We know that the body expells through the hair and nails anything we've consumed in excess and I believe this phenomena is what causes so many people's hair to grow faster once they've had many foods in large quantities.

What do you think?
SweetNic_JA... I was starting to think the same thing a few days ago...

After experimenting with a few of the 'so-called' faster growth products (Surge 14, Sulfur8/Glovers/Frenchee, L-Cysteine), I found out that no product can make your hair grow faster... it's about what you consume internally.

Then I kept reading post after post in old threads about great amounts of protein and veggie consumption and how these ladies achieve a significant amount of growth each month... this has to be the secret to hair growth. :yep:

Since hair is made up mostly of protein, I agree. I remember a member...I can't remember who (I think it was Jainy?) mentioned that she had either stopped eating protein or reduced the amount or something and her hair suffered because of it. Once she resumed eating it, the problem went away.

Back