My Stylist was dancing today?

I don't know about anyone else but i have never seen a salon turn into a dance hall. I had went to get a dominican blow out and after my hair was rolled and i was sitting under the dryer this hispanic song comes on, i don't know it, but some of the teenage girls start getting up a shaking their hips and what not, taking turns one by one, then the adult women starting getting in on the action too. Including the one doing my hair. I felt like this was turning into something else everybody dancing around a even pop locking ( the young girls)! It was something else.

Have you ever been to salon and find out it is not just a salon?
It was fun thought really. :circle:

:band2:

lol they do that all the time in the dominican salons around my way. They even have the music playing loud like a night club. I guess they don't care too much about professionalism but as long as my hair gets done right I dont care what they do.

lol they do that all the time in the dominican salons around my way. They even have the music playing loud like a night club. I guess they don't care too much about professionalism but as long as my hair gets done right I dont care what they do.

Ditto, so loud I can hear it under the dryer. Large screen tv hanging from the ceiling sound never on-sometimes screen shots of the supply closet, the stylists and the clients. Lots of chatter, a glass front fridge with complimentary refreshments, only some singing, no dancing yet. The place is a happy one when the staff are all in good mood..it's a pleasant cultural journey while I'm there.

Yeah....I was downtown and I don't remember what song it was but it comes on the radio and the stylist stops doing my hair and says "heeeeey, dat's my song!" and starts dancing around. I was a bit uncomfortable but, whatever, I don't go there anymore...lol. And the stylist had to have been in her 30s.

Ditto, so loud I can hear it under the dryer. Large screen tv hanging from the ceiling sound never on-sometimes screen shots of the supply closet, the stylists and the clients. Lots of chatter, a glass front fridge with complimentary refreshments, only some singing, no dancing yet. The place is a happy one when the staff are all in good mood..it's a pleasant cultural journey while I'm there.

Wow i wanna go to your salon:drunk::pulpdance::reddancer::happydance:and you get drinks??? :yep: Yes, i like when the music playing and someone around having a good time to make people feel alittle comfortable and be relax.

Last edited:
Back