My stylist told me to ____ and she was DEAD wrong!

Every time I asked my old hair stylist to let me sit under the dryer with the conditioner she would tell me that wasn't necessary and it doesn't do anything for the hair :ohwell: Then I started only going to her every two months instead of every two weeks because she would always trim my ends to help my hair "grow." When I would go back to her after two months she would get all excited about how much my hair grew and proceed to cut off all my progress :nono:

Stylist BEGGED me to let her texturize JUST my "baby hurrs" on the side of my head to "make it easier" for her to blow it out. She even offered to do it for free.

Well here's my overall lesson from bad hairstylist experinces; they are human and do make mistakes, some are indeed money hungry and will do anything to keep the dough rolling in, some just don't know and don't want to be deemed as un professional and, some just dont care and have no passion in what they're doing. I have had some pretty whacked up experinces and often was quick to judge but it's all about self knowing. The question I asked myself is would I let anyone run my life..... So education is the key =]

Back