My Stylist finally noticed growth! (pics inside)

BEAUTIFUL...just beautiful Krista! Do you mind sharing his info with me? I will be in Missouri in the next 2 months and would love to visit his salon.

thanks in advance

misskris816 said:
Thanks Kweenz! I use Pro-Line's Hair Food (it's old school and my grandma used to use it on me when I was little .

Wow! I used to use that too. I might look into that again. Can someoen tell me the ingredients in it?

Misskirs816 your hair is lovely!

Your hair looks good it's healthy and has a lot of shine to it. Your stylist is probably wondering what HE did to get your hair to grow like that.:lol::lol:

misskris816 said:
Today I went for my relaxer after 8 weeks. I wore my hair in a pony tail and after he took it out he kinda had a bewildered look on his face as he was running his fingers through my hair. I said, "What's that face for?" and he said, "Your hair looks like it's grown so much!" I've been at LHCF since October 2006 and he hasn't said anything until now. It felt great because I knew my efforts were finally paying off. After he finished flat ironing my hair he was watching me as I was walking around the shop. He looked amazed and said" I just can't believe how much your hair has grown!" I'm going to start re-applying my BT tomorrow since it's been a while since I last used it, I can't wait to see how it looks when I go back in June.

FYI: My stylist is a white guy who works only on ethnic hair and he does my hair better than any sista I've ever come across!

Here is pic of my hair when he last saw me

feb21.jpg

and the attached images are from today, 4/26.

your hair is beautiful

Back