MY SISTER & I ALMOST GOT INTO A SERIOUS FIGHT!

Honey6928215

I have done something that I shouldn't have and now I'm worried about the outcome. Please pray for me and her. It's a long story but everything that I was dealing with just boiled up. It was about to get violent up in here. Now I'm worried about my parents. They don't know what happened.....YET but knowing my sister she will use this to her advantage.

Please pray for us!

Update:

I talked to my sister over the phone about what happened and I apologize to her. We had a heart to heart talk about things that are going on in her life as well as mine. Everything is cool now and come to think of it we never actually talked like this. Maybe things happen for a reason like this fight but I prayed to God to fix it and next thing I know I end up calling her. I'm glad I did. You can say that it was God telling me to talk to her and let her know how I feel.

I noticed I didn't get a response but I'm sure that you have prayed for me and I want to thank you!

Update:

I talked to my sister over the phone about what happened and I apologize to her. We had a heart to heart talk about things that are going on in her life as well as mine. Everything is cool now and come to think of it we never actually talked like this. Maybe things happen for a reason like this fight but I prayed to God to fix it and next thing I know I end up calling her. I'm glad I did. You can say that it was God telling me to talk to her and let her know how I feel.

I noticed I didn't get a response but I'm sure that you have prayed for me and I want to thank you!

It's interesting that you didn't get a response, busy as this forum is. I think it was God's plan that you talk directly to her. And look at the results! Glad you and she worked it out!

Back