my sister has breast cancer

mensa

Please pray for my sister who will have her right breast removed this Tuesday morning. I am so afraid for her. Please pray for her.

Last edited:
I will hold her in my prayers. Sorry you have to go through this. We never know why things happen but trust God!!!!!

I'll pray for a successful surgery and full recovery.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...excuse the typos

I'm will keep your sister and family in my prayers. I know this is a scary time. But be glad that your sister was getting regular mammograms. It allowed her to get a diagnosis and hopefully get the necessary treatment in time. Please continue to get yours. Even if the news is scary, having the news allows you to make better decisions. Try to stay positive, hopeful and optimistic. I am sure your sister is glad that you are there and doesn't have to go through this alone.

Praying for your sister. Praising God for His Grace and Life and Miracles upon her, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

My mom is a twelve year survivor and counting! Our God is HEALER. He will be in the surgery room with your sister just like He was with my mom. Praying for both of you!

Praying for your sister. She will make it through. It's a very tough time just stick by her and support her in everything.

As I mentoned in the health section, my precious sister's surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday on the 29th. I was so upset when she told me until I thought she meant tomorrow on Tuesday.:sad:

Mom is coming with our younger sister to help take care of her.

My sister said that she will accept whatever happens to her.

I must thank you all for your prayers and concerns and will let you know the outcome of her surgery.

I think your sister is a amazing and I hope to have that attitude with whatever comes my way as well. She is certainly lifted up in prayer.

As I mentoned in the health section, my precious sister's surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday on the 29th. I was so upset when she told me until I thought she meant tomorrow on Tuesday.:sad:

I must thank you all for your prayers and concerns and will let you know the outcome of her surgery.

mensa
I will be praying. My sister had a mastectomy/reconstruction in October and you can pm me or ask me any questions or for support! GOD CAN AND WILL DO THE MIRACULOUS! Your sister will be healed in Jesus' name.
Love you sis...:bighug:

:circle: :love3: :circle:

Surrounding your sister and family with love and prayers.

:bighug:

Crlsweetie, did you sister have advanced inflammatory breast cancer because my sister just told me today that that is what she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess she was too upset to tell me this last Tuesday.

She and her husband has let some of the church members know.

Praying for your sister and your entire family! Be strong and positive for her!

It's scary to hear a cancer diagnosis about a loved one. Two people I am close to had lumpectomy's in the last month for breast cancer. I know they had less invasive surgeries, but both were outpatient procedures, they were home the same day and were up and about the house the next day. Off pain meds by day 2 post surgery. Now it's on to radiation for one and chemo plus radiation for the other.

Ladies please remember to get your annual mammograms for early detection! Early detection and treatment = more years to live! Also know your family histories regarding all types of cancer so you will know if you need to begin getting screened before age 40.

Be well and blessed!

Still praying for your sister and your family. :pray:

In Jesus' Name, that all is well, Amen. :flowers:

Crlsweetie, did you sister have advanced inflammatory breast cancer because my sister just told me today that that is what she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess she was too upset to tell me this last Tuesday.

She and her husband has let some of the church members know.

It was not. I have to remember to get the name. But her diagnosis has changed SEVERAL times. Which is so frustrating....But she did have a full mastectomy with reconstruction and 2 surgeries before that. She's having one last one (claiming this) in February which is purely cosmetic...
mensa so your sister's surgery is tomorrow?

She told me today that she is having chemo first and then the surgery. I was floored. Why does she keep letting me know what is going on little by little? I hope she is not hiding anything.:cry::cry::cry:

mensa, I pray for your sister also... maybe she doesn't want you guys to worry so much? Watever her reasons, it's good she has a strong support base in you and her family. Stay strong for her....

Back