My Scalp Is Itching Something Horrible...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The only new things I've introduced into my regimen are Generic Joico K-Pak and Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor. (not the treatment that has to harden)

Has either of these caused irritation to any of your scalps?

Never tried either but do you have any plant or nut allergies? Maybe there is aplant/nut oil in there that your scalp doesn't like.

OT:But how is the Keratin spray? I want to try that so bad

Supergirl said:
The only new things I've introduced into my regimen are Generic Joico K-Pak and Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor. (not the treatment that has to harden)

Has either of these caused irritation to any of your scalps?

Wow don't know what that could be. How are these conditioners on your hair?

MizaniMami said:
Never tried either but do you have any plant or nut allergies? Maybe there is aplant/nut oil in there that your scalp doesn't like.

OT:But how is the Keratin spray? I want to try that so bad

No allergies of this nature that I know of. But it does have several good oil ingredients in it.

It's not the Keratin & Green Tea Spray (I think that's the one you're asking about) It's the creamy reconstructor.

Jasmin,

They seem to do what I need them to do. I use them in combination with other products for a very long but effective treatment I learned from another thread. I do plan on using the Aphogee in isolation one day and will report back.

Back