My Salon Experience (kinda long)

Healthb4Length

Hi LHCF fam! I went to the salon today for my second texturizer, the experience was both good and bad. To start with the good, my hair stylist did everything right without me asking him to do it; like using a conditioner to protect my ends while relaxing basing my scalp etc. My hair came out really nice and I gained 2.5 inches in 3 months--thanks to you all! The only negatives I have are partially my fault, I washed my hair 3 days prior to getting it done and my scalp burned a little so I don't know if my hair is underprocessed or not. I can see curl definition but I still have a lot of my straight ends due to a bad perm from previous hair stylist and I am trimming it out little by little I am not ready for a big chop, on the good side I didn't have to trim my ends because they were not split, they are healthy! Again thanks ladies. Another bad note is the attitude of the people at the shop. My hair stylist is nice but the people who he works with are triffling, I just get a bad vibe...I mean my hair was looking good and all but their nasty tudes ALMOST ruined my day. But then I looked in the mirrow, saw how much growth I had and was happy, on my way home all I could say was I LOVE LHCF!
laugh.gif
In my car, I know that it may sound crazy but I really think that we have a nice little community here!

BTW I will be posting pics in a couple of days with the results!

Back