My Review for Lush Caca Noir Henna *Pics*

Ms_CoCo37

Okay, so I did it and I LOVE the results!!! :love: Everything was simple! No huge mess, washing it out wasn't too bad. At first it felt a little hard, but I washed and conditioned with Taliah Wajiid's Black Shampoo and Conditioner. I followed up by added a bit of Infusion 21 and Silk Infusion by CHI and my hair turned out sooo soft and silky!:gorgeous:

I'm soooo happy with the results! I will definitely use the Lush henna again!

I'm sorry that my pics aren't that great (I used my phone). I'll try to post better ones tonight!

Attachments

• Length Check - (12-14-09) 1.jpg
    Length Check - (12-14-09) 1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Length Check - (12-14-09) 2.jpg
    Length Check - (12-14-09) 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Length Check - (12-14-09) 3.jpg
    Length Check - (12-14-09) 3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Length Check - (12-14-09) 4.jpg
    Length Check - (12-14-09) 4.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 75
THANKS! I was waiting for some one to be the guinea pig, err, reviewer :laugh:

I've been wanting to try it but I wanted to see what the results looked like. Beautiful.

Question(s):
The store said you have to use a grater to shave the blocks then mix with water. Is that what you did?

Are you natural or relaxed?

Yes, I used a cheese grater and grated it in a glass measuring cup and added hot boiling water to it. It was really simple. The smell wasn't as horrible as other hennas I've used. Oh, and yes, I'm 100% natural.:yep:

Ms_CoCo37, is your hair naturally this dark, or did you get that color from the henna? Is this the one with the indigo that's supposed to give you a darker color? Your hair looks really shiny and pretty, I wanna touch it :lol:

Ms_CoCo37, is your hair naturally this dark, or did you get that color from the henna? Is this the one with the indigo that's supposed to give you a darker color? Your hair looks really shiny and pretty, I wanna touch it :lol:

LaMara, my natural hair color is black. However, I used another henna before I tried this one and it turned my hair a reddish, brownish, black. I had three things going on.

The Lush henna that I used does have the indigo in it. Now I'm back to my natural jet black color. :-)

I forgot to mention that I did not cover my hair with anything (the instructions said it would get darker if you let it air dry). My hair dried rock solid...I had real helmet hair. LOL! I left it on overnight, and washed it out when I woke up the next morning..

Thank you so much for sharing! I have been eyeing this for a while (henna from the shopping mall & no shipping charges? sold!) the previous reviews held me back though. I am so going to try this when I come back from vacation.

I love your hair! :love:

Thank you so much for sharing! I have been eyeing this for a while (henna from the shopping mall & no shipping charges? sold!) the previous reviews held me back though. I am so going to try this when I come back from vacation.

I love your hair! :love:

I felt the same way. I purchased the henna on a whim. Then I got on here to see if anyone had any reviews about it. I think the reviews were half and half. I decided to see for myself (nut that I am, I'll try just about anything once). I followed the directions to the T. The girl at the store suggested that I use three squares (out of the six), so that's what I did.

The only problem that I had was that I tried to DC with Carol's Daughter Hair Smoothie. My hair did not like it. So I went back and washed/conditioned with Taliah Wajiid products (I love this stuff!).
I roller set it and used my Instyler iron and voila! :-)

Try it for yourself, just use a good shampoo and conditioner afterwards.

Back